We offer wide range of IT services and perfectly understand our Client’s business requirements.
Application development and implementation
We develop our own software, but also implement COTS-class systems, adapting them to business and process needs
Where does our name come from? Quite often, we are asked why we have chosen Red Ocean for our name?
"Red ocean" does not seem to have much in common with the area of our activity.
Well, nothing could be further from the truth.
Red ocean. This term originate from the strategic management theories, particularly from the area of creating a competitive strategy for enterprises. This area of knowledge consists in determining the key sources of company’s competitive advantage based on its in-depth analysis as well as its external environment.
One of the more interesting theories of competition strategy is a concept of the blue ocean and red ocean strategy. Blue ocean strategy is underlining that the way of being more competitive on market is based on finding areas that are not currently known and to be a leader in those areas. As an opposite strategy, red ocean strategy is based on concept where company is ready penetrate known market areas and to be more competitive using a known mechanisms as i.e. cost optimisation.Further information
Red Ocean Group Sp. z o.o. is a polish capital group concentrating companies with different business focus in IT area. All entities in Red Ocean group operate based on a professional team of specialists with many years of professional experience. We stand out with the comprehensive knowledge, skills, experience and human resources needed to implement a very wide range of services, including project management, audit and competence assessment, IT Governance, IT transformation, creation of IT vision and strategy.
Red Ocean Sp. z o. o. has several decades of experience in implementing project management activities and transforming IT organizations into cost-effective organizations.
Red Ocean KZ Sp. z o.o. is a subsidiary of Red Ocean Group Sp. z o.o., which takes full advantage of the resources and knowledge of the Red Ocean Group. The company deals with the creation, development and maintenance of its own software. The roGRC platform is the company's leading product, which includes functionality of Management Control, RODO, COBIT, Risk Management. Several dozen local governments, central administration units and commercial entities have already used the roGRC platform. As a consequence, Red Ocean KZ enables its clients to achieve planned business goals [governance] while dealing with the issue of uncertainty [risk management] and acting with accordance to the standards and regulations [compliance]. Further information
- March 2011. Establishment of the Red Ocean limited liability company. Registration of Red Ocean Sp. z o. o.
- Process of creating a Polish IT group has started
- Signing a contract with the Government Legislation Center (RCL) where we were responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a data storage system
- Red Ocean creates its first own GRC class solution called Management Control system (system Kontrola Zarządcza)
- Signing off a Framework Agreement with the Ministry of Finance
- Management Control system is renamed into a abbreviated name “KZ” and has enhanced with new functionalities
- KZ solution becomes a platform including risk management, business plan and self-assessment modules
- At the end of 2014, KZ platform is used by several dozen of local governments offices in Poland
- Registration of the capital group (Red Ocean Group Sp. z o.o.)
- Establishment of a dedicated company (Red Ocean KZ Sp. z o.o.) responsible for implementation and development of the GRC class systems
- Red Ocean Group is once again appreciated by demanding IT market – it is entrusted with the second line of support while maintaining the TREZOR IT system responsible for management of polish state budget (system owned by polish Ministry of Finance)
- Company's headquarters moved to a new office at 80/82 Grzybowska street
- Warsaw City Hall signs a three-year contract with RO KZ for the maintenance and development of the roGRC platform in all units of the Capital City of Warsaw.
- Signing a framework agreement on cooperation with the Agricultural Market Agency.
- Signing a partnership agreement with Oracle.
- Signing a contract for maintaining an Oracle solution at ARiMR.
80/82 Grzybowska street
tel: +48 (22) 412 62 32
fax: +48 (22) 416 28 68
Red Ocean Group Sp. z o. o.
NIP: 522 30 58 051
Share capital: 10.000 PLN
KRS: 0000608395 Sąd Rejonowy dla m. st. Warszawy, XII Wydział Gospodarczy